3,996 Downloads Available

I would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone on making wizzsim so successful. Every week visitor numbers are increasing so much that in the past 7 days over 3 MILLION people have used wizzsim.com. Average daily visitors is 480,000 hits per day. which is fantastic so once again

Thank you.

Regards, Matt | 614cooker

hi im new.

More
2 months 1 week ago #14 by josh
hi im new. was created by josh
hi everyone,
im new to wizzsim but been flying the virtual skies for a few years now.what im shocked at is Ive search google for many years and this is the first time I have came across wizzsim.com

It is a great flight sim website and looks like its becoming a good portal for freeware. keep the good work up. Its a shame that no one has started using the forums yet but im sure it will pick up sooner or later.

Anyway im josh currently have a medium range pc with alot of freeware and payware installed. Im just curious how long has wizzsim be online for. I will more then likely be a regular as long as the website stays free and who knows i may even donate to help keep it running.

just dont do what some other flight sim website wannabes do and im sure the fan base will keep expanding.

I know this is a say hello forum but thats just me I talk and talk.

again hello and thank you for the great website and hopefully great forum as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #15 by 614cooker
Replied by 614cooker on topic hi im new.
Please login to view the answers

More
2 months 1 week ago #16 by josh
Replied by josh on topic hi im new.

More
2 months 3 days ago #20 by jay1988
Replied by jay1988 on topic hi im new.

Moderators: 614cooker
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

X-Plane Latest

Translation

Users Online

We have 258 guests and one member online

• peyman

P3D

FSX

FS2004

Poll

What You Fly Most?