Heading into the last week of July the team is excitedly awaiting the arrival of August. There are a number of big updates planned for August and September starting with the V1 release of the Development Roadmap.
Within the next few weeks we’ll be providing the official release date for the Development Roadmap, in the meantime, we’d like to share a few of the deliverables from this plan:
August (Early/Mid) – Insider Program kickoff
- First batch of content for the Insider Program members is being prepared for delivery:
- Advanced preview of the Development Roadmap
- “In-Sim” content – clips captured from build.
- Preview Build Program – Detailed information on first build deliverable, Insider participation sign-up
August (Mid/Late) – Development Roadmap Release (v.2019.08/drr1)
- Development beats through EOY 2019
- Build Program Recruitment and Release timeline
- SDK Update
- 3rd Party Content Update
- UGC Content Update
August (Late) – Build Program Kickoff
- Preview Build Program – Detailed information on first preview build deliverable
- Preview Build Program – Public Participation sign-up
- Preview Build Program – Preview of next build details
There are two important plans we will be sharing with you in September:
- The pipeline for how we will provide an in-depth look at the product we are building.
- The process for how we will integrate the community into this process to facilitate a collaborative partnership to bring this product to launch.
Threads on the forums we pay close attention to, are truly valued by the team. So though we may not be directly interacting with you at the moment, we hear you. August is about setting expectations, providing a clear Development Roadmap outlining how we get from today to launch. September is about how we accomplish that task, together.