Flyware.nl has the ultimate software for cockpit builders. Select, drag, resize over 100 different networked gauges - Basic 6, Navigation, Piston, Turboprop, Jet or Generic gauges - Glass panels for 737, EICAS for 747 and Fokker 70/100. Also includes FMS. It is designed to work with FSX, FS2004, X-Plane, and Prepar3D.
We will present this year a sequence of updates and extensions, some of them minor, some extensive.
One of the new updates contains a Mooney Bravo panel, as as well as a set of new engine gauges for the Kingair 200 and 350.
- QNH will be 2-sided, so the F/O can set his own altimeter (transition altitude/height).
- The ADF indicator will change now needles VOR1/VOR2 and ADF1/ADF2. A separate key command can be set for this purpose.
- Night lighting is now available. You can set you intensity and tone of colour.
- For those who run more than 1 client on a machine: You can set the name of the client so you can easily identify it.
- The new Radar Altitude Indicator (Collins) shows an amber Decision Height light. And of course a bug to set.