Known as the Island of Knights, Rhodes is one of the most interesting islands in the Aegean - and the largest of the Dodecanese islands. It features two airports, Diagoras International Airport and Maritsa Airport, a military airfield which these days is often used for motorsports events.
With the new apron layout, Diagoras Airport now has more parking spots to satisfy the growing tourism demand of more than 5 million passengers per year. The close proximity to other great destinations like FSDG-Heraklion, FSDG-Kastellorizo or FSDG-LITE-Bodrum, FSDG-Rhodes is the perfect destination for every pilot who flies the Aegean!
- Complete coverage of the whole island with high resolution aerial imagery, custom mesh and autogen
- Additional landmarks like hotels, historic sites, solar parks, olive plantations, wind generators, greenhouses and lots more
- Extremely realistic rendition of Diagoras International Airport, Rhodes/Greece (LGRP)
- Authentic rendition of Maritsa Airport (LGRD)
- Realistic shadow and light rendition
- PBR ground materials for more realism (P3Dv4)
- New 2019 apron layout with pushback gates
- Improved airport lighting technique with realistic running rabbits
- Animated ground traffic
- Optional content controllable through the Scenery Configurator
- Optimized for great performance and visual results
- Compatible with all known add-ons including GSX, UTX, FS Global, Realworld Greece and the ftx series
- Manual included