We know many of you have been keenly anticipating the first of Marcus' work in microsoft flight simulator , and with several of his other projects well under way (both existing and all-new destinations), we are confident that Goteborg will be just the first of your Swedish collection!,/p>
Brimming with exceptional detail and showcasing his masterful texture artistry, Marcus has packed Goteborg with many of the new features available in MSFS , including a complete suite of new PBR materials for all major components.
A terrain-defined runway, advanced dynamic lighting, complete AI functionality and stunning hand-coloured custom aerial imagery make use of the new sim's technology, whilst careful effort has been made to balance 4k detail with optimized performance. And of course, given it's well-known cold climate, Goteborg Landvetter has been designed with snow-weather compatibility in mind - perfect for your mid-January flights!
Serving as Sweden's second-busiest airport, Goteborg Landvetter Airport serves 7 million passengers annually to local, European and long-haul destinations. Located about 20km from the city centre, ESGG hosts over 40 airline operators.
Perfect for short hops across Scandinavia or heavy-metal flying further afield, Goteborg Landvetter is the first of our Swedish Series to come to MSFS , with more on the way!
- Exquisitely detailed 4k depiction of ESGG Gothenburg Landvetter Airport
- Sweden's second-busiest airport, served by over 40 local and long-haul airlines
- Ultra-detailed 4K textures with completely overhauled PBR texturing
- Highly detailed ground poly with custom lines and markings
- Interior modelling for main terminal
- Beautiful hand-coloured custom aerial imagery
- New custom static aircraft & GSE unique to Landvetter Airport
- Stunning dynamic night lighting
- Weather-influenced ground textures
- Completely AI-compatible
- Terrain-defined runway
- Painstakingly optimised for very high performance
- The first project for MSFS from renowned developer Marcus Nyberg