We have released the version 1.1 update for the SR22 Series. All customers who have purchased the SR22 Series up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the SR22 Series from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.1 for you.
The following is a list of additions/fixes included:
Improvements / New Features:
- G1000 Terrain Profile Indicator
- Visual Icing Effects
- Engine behavior improvements
- Visual enhancements throughout
- Pitch/Autopilot with flap handling improved
- Engine fluctuation and CHT behavior tuning
- Better G1000 screen-space state tracker
- Decal adjustments
- AviTab show/hide ability
- FMOD sound-pack improvements
- Visor behavior
- LIT texture adjustments
- Some sub-systems were non-functional on certain MacOS versions
- Fixed failed random generator handling
- Pilot's cannula visibility
- Improved TKS behavior
...and many tweaks throughout!
As always, thanks for supporting TorqueSim and X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!