MSFS: P-38L Update 1.0.1 Now Available!
Our first update for the P-38L is now available.
Update 1.0.1 includes various fixes and improvements in systems, flight model, art and the tablet.
- Tablet and Radio renamed to prevent conflicts with other mods T
- hermodynamics model improved
- Oxygen Gauge + Logic Fixed
- Oil Cooler 'Auto' Mode fixed
- Improved ground handling, most notably nosewheel steering
- Improved control in runway crosswind conditions (weathervaning effect)
- Improved landing characteristics
- Added Canopy drag
- Small tweaks to lift
- Added Fuel Selector Decals
- Added Aircraft Placard
- Added more polygons to dash for better curvature
- Fixed reversed decals
- Fixed Elevator animation
- Added landing light 3d model
- Added stow & wing fuel level test tooltips
- Added Cockpit light bulb
- Fixed Right Wing Light colour
- Added loadout manager
- Added pushback service
- Fixed Autopilot
- Added new Tablet click spot*
- Remembers open page when stowed, will activate again upon unstowing.
- A lot more data on the Live Data page as well as more Units of Measurement
- Settings page now has brightness control
- Performance optimizations
- Checklist page: improved Engine Startup
- V-Speed page: added max speed with drop tanks
- Adjusted fuel consumption and range data
- Tablet Click Spot (Port Side, Fwd of Wing Fuel Warning Lights)
* The additional click spot can be accessed on the port side, just aft of the Outer Wing Fuel Warning panel.