BDO Aviation has briefly announced that Phuket for FSX, Prepar3D v3 and Prepar3D v4.5 is available now. Also a FS2004 version maybe on the works too.
Phuket International Airport (IATA: HKT, ICAO: VTSP) is an international airport serving the Phuket Province of Thailand. It is in the north of Phuket Island, 32 kilometres (20 mi) from the centre of Phuket City. The airport plays a major role in Thailand's tourism industry, as Phuket Island is a popular resort destination. It is the third-busiest airport in Thailand in terms of passengers, after Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang International Airport in the Bangkok Metropolitan Region.
- High detailed texture
- Volumetric grass
- Surrounded airport area
- Low polygon model
- Custom made ground polygon
- Detailed terminal building, apron, taxiway, runway.
- FPS friendly
- Hand placed taxiway sign
- Dynamic shadow (P3Dv3 and P3Dv4)
- Dynamic lighting (P3Dv4)
- Reflective Glass (FSX, P3Dv3 and P3Dv4)
- Animated SODE jetway (FSX, P3Dv3, and P3Dv4)