Verticalsim announces an updated v2.0 for their New Orleans KMSY scenery for X-Plane . This is a massive update with many changes. Included are things like revamped night lighting, redone PBR, new ortho set, HD grass, rewritten manual and more.
Welcome back to the beautiful city of New Orleans - KMSY 2.0! This is a massive update bringing many, many, many changes. Some probably forgotten in the changelog!
- All new revamped night lighting
- Redone PBR on most surfaces
- Cleaned up groundtraffic file
- All new PBR'd jetways with gate numbers
- Better visible interior
- Gate numbers marked on ground
- Complete new ortho set
- Fixed airline assignments
- Changed tree color
- Add proper night taxiway lighting (Wig-wags, flashing embers, etc.)
- New edge lights
- New HD Grass (with no performance loss)
- FedEx ramp received proper night lighting and marshallers
- New manual written from scratch
- Changed export to target to XP 11.30+
- Fixed Vulkan shadow bug
- Fixed AI taxipathing
The update is completely free for V1 owners.